I got called a Nazi yesterday!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by handforged, Jun 23, 2020.

1. handforged

handforged Limestone Canyon Leather and Tool Supporting Addict Sponsor

May 19, 2020
    Had to run into Walmart for a few things on the way home from visiting with a member/friend here. It was hot as two rats humping in a wool sock so I didn't think about a cover garment. Grabbed my two things and headed to the checkout. I immediately noticed what I can only describe as a wildebeast/ wooly mammoth (female) of some sort. She was wearing a blue jean vest with all sorts of Antifa, Down with Nazi, free this and that patches sewn to it. It wouldn't have closed in the front to cover her enormous girth. I walked to my self checkout station and paid for my two items. She followed me out into the parking lot and shouted "fudgeing Nazi" at me when my back was turned. Now I can only assume that she was speaking to me as I turned around to see who she was shouting at she was galloping away....

So here are some things I noticed. Obviously she was dressed like she was thrown away but she was buying a cart of stuff and paying with a welfare card. When i walked by her she smelled like death. I just proceeded on with my door mat and ziplock bags. I can only assume that I was being called a nazi because I was open carrying, have a beard (like all men should) and didn't speak to her? I'm not really sure what I did to offend the lummox and I would have apologized for whatever it was that offended her had she not shuffled away from me as fast as fat rubbing together will allow. Just thought it was funny for Montana. Especially knowing that I has seen at least three other people open carrying while I was in there. I guess something about me just set her wheels in motion. I couldn't apologize to her so I will give my apology to you folks.

"I'm sorry, baby elephant, that me paying for your groceries with my tax dollars wasn't enough. I'm sorry that my blatant display of my second amendment rights offends you fragile nature. I'm sorry that I couldn't tell you this in person as your cowardice nature led you to believe that in shouting at me I would retaliate in some fashion that would harm you. Run away now little snow flake, run back to your government subsidized housing and call all of your liberal friends on the cell phone that I paid for to tell them how you stuck a decisive blow to "the man" today." (typos are there on purpose as you would talk to a child)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
    ak_in_ca, Badabing11, Rizzo and 40 others like this.
  2. Greg M.

Greg M. Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 6, 2020

Damn you for taking your God given rights and using them! Haha I love to see people’s eyes when they see I have a little something hidden away if it slips out from the edge of my shirt. I love this post and only hope someone would do that to me about as a much as certain religious groups riding their bikes around the neighborhood or pulling up in the van wanting to tell you about their God but they don’t want to listen about yours.

3. SW1911302

SW1911302 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2019
    Demons hate anything that is good and love to mislabel just to deceive.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
    Rizzo, Jwp, Smokewagon and 3 others like this.
  4. SVG

SVG Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2019
    Were you "Goose Stepping" to your truck?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

As to the original topic. It seems the freaks and other misfits have become emboldened to project their distorted views upon we non-freaks. Most likely through no accountability for their actions.

I speak my mind whenever/wherever. If it offends some, so be it.

Rizzo, Antechinus, july19 and 8 others like this.
  5. handforged

May 19, 2020
    I would have gladly had an informed discussion with her (shim, it) whatever. The problem is that I would have had to chase her down to do it. Which I can only imagine would have added to her already evident distress over the matter.

Rizzo, monster, Kip and 3 others like this.
  6. Greg M.

Mar 6, 2020

From your description of it said thing lol wouldn’t have been to hard :roflmaro:

Kip, Spokes, Dub and 1 other person like this.
  7. handforged

May 19, 2020
    It was one of the few times that I felt "under gunned" for the situation. Elephants are tough critters, thick hide and the like.

Rizzo, 1911 crazed, Dub and 1 other person like this.
  8. SLAM37

SLAM37 Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2016
    My guess ... mental health disorder of some kind.

9. Greg M.

Mar 6, 2020
    Oh heck I just realized you upped to sponsorship congratulations.

Kip, Spokes, wrmiller and 2 others like this.
  10. AGENT P

AGENT P 1911 'TIL DEATH DO US PART

Jun 24, 2019
    :roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro:

JM44, Kip, limbkiller and 1 other person like this.
  11. handforged

May 19, 2020
    Thanks! I put my money where my mouth and hopefully (skills?) were.

12. Dub

Dub born in the wrong century

Mar 19, 2017
    Well played, @handforged

Trying to discuss anything with that miserable heifer wouldn't have done a thing to spark any positive change.

Laughing at their foolishness will drive 'em nuts every time.

13. Greg M.

Mar 6, 2020

I will get my order in shortly as we talked about the other day. Hope it makes you a pile of money. The skill is definitely there.

handforged likes this.
  14. handforged

May 19, 2020
    I just hope I can make gunleather that people like and want... one will beget the rest.

15. WhoIsJohnGalt?

WhoIsJohnGalt? We Are! Supporting Addict

Feb 20, 2018
    Good gravy - that’s nuts. I’m really surprised, as you noted, that this outburst occurred in MONTANA of all places.

Spokes and handforged like this.
  16. 1911fanatic

1911fanatic Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2011
    “As fast as fat rubbing together will allow”. Omg!! I about peed myself laughing!! “Baby elephant”. Lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. JeffK

JeffK Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 18, 2016
    Walmart was your first mistake! ;)

18. Apollo99

Apollo99 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2017
    I am getting less tolerant of the tolerant left. The words "go F**K yourself" have been slipping through my lips a lot quicker these days.

19. Twhite

Twhite Active Member

May 12, 2016
    Imagine what she would have said if you took one of her tusks?

Rizzo, SVG, 1911fanatic and 3 others like this.
  20. Raylan Givens

Raylan Givens Never Forget

Aug 18, 2015
    How did you Nazi this coming. Anne Frankly why do you care.

KTXdm9, Rizzo, MSGT2511 and 18 others like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted