1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share what I’m sending off to @Gripwright for my upcoming DW Razorback build @Steve Owens is doing.

I originally had some grips made, which I like, but I also want traditional medallions. I’m going to go with a set of ironwood and box elder.

I chose this image, and here they are along with the Birdseye panels I had made with the same resin filled image:

String instrument accessory Guitar accessory Symbol Hardwood Pin-back button

Beige Material property Paper product Mobile phone accessories

·
1911 Pistol Smith
11,465 Posts
Just wanted to share what I’m sending off to @Gripwright for my upcoming DW Razorback build @Steve Owens is doing.

I originally had some grips made, which I like, but I also want traditional medallions. I’m going to go with a set of ironwood and box elder.

I chose this image, and here they are along with the Birdseye panels I had made with the same resin filled image:

View attachment 380535

View attachment 380543
I really liked the one's you already had sent but, these will be really neat as well. Make sure he knows their for the Gen 1 magwell. Really excited about building that gun. Love 10mm Barrel and a few of the parts are already sitting here. The KKM Ramped barrel and Bunker arms radial bushing.. Get ready to shoot some $hit up with this one hahaha..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.