1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
9,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know! STDgun??? Whoever registered that web address either really screwed the pooch or was a genius. I’ve never forgotten it;)

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
The 4 barrel COP did not go over so well back in the 80s.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/810052046

It was supposed to be intended for off duty law enforcement carry, but the only time I ever saw one was in possession of a heroin dealer who used it to fire (unsuccessfully) at the first two officers through the door.

Here's a nice early four digit example. First year of production.

COP #1.jpg

COP #2.jpg

COP #4.jpg

COP #5.jpg

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
Anyone found a video of one of these being fired?

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
I have been very tempted by one of their 1911s but I can’t find much feedback on them and havent held one yet. I would like to support them as they are Connecticut based. We’ve got them, colt, Mossberg, Ruger and a few others but I’m sure it gets harder each year to stay here.

·
9,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shotgun is extremely well made and functions 100%
I would not hesitate to buy another firearm from them, plus they have some really cool ideas!

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
Anyone found a video of one of these being fired?
Here's a video that came out not too long after it was released. It is kind of a comical video espeically when the guy says no recoil but it looks like his arm goes above his head. I'm guessing he is just raising his arm for some reason.

·
9,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That is quite comical how he raises his arm waaaaay after the shot!

·
Your ad goes here for $20/month or $200/year
385 Posts
I bought one as a range toy. Trigger pull is awful and doesn’t reliably fire both shots every time. Was a fun idea when I bought it. Fun was over during one range trip.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts