1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Just outsided the realm of Crazy!
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, been contemplating an AK pistol of some sort and, today found me at the LGS snooping around to see what they had. This little bugger caught my eye and I thought, dang 9MM is available anywhere and would be easy on my arms and hands. (disability) Naturally it followed me home because I can't control my urges!
upload_2020-2-25_12-37-5.gif
Need to procure a few Glock mags as I've read some reports that the one provided is trash. Will take it to the range soon and give a report.

thumbnail_IMG_0101[1].jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0102[1].jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0103[1].jpg

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,671 Posts
Good idea, 9mm is a nice choice in something like that

·
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just grabbed a couple 33 round mags from MagWarehouse to go with it.

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
9,777 Posts
I love strays! They remain loyal and they’re great company:)

I don’t own a Glock but my son does and he won’t use any mags but factory mags. He’s tried many and they always seem to have problems.

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,286 Posts
AK pistols are fun.!
Enjoy

Reactions: ORShooter

·
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A really cheap reddot for the range 'til I can get a higher quality one:

thumbnail_IMG_0105[1].jpg

·
Registered
565 Posts
Looks like fun. I use ETS fun sticks in my Glock mag AR 9mm. It’s only a range toy so at around 13 bucks each it’s a no brainer. About 2500 rds dispersed through 5 mags not one issue. Maybe I’m just lucky.
I bought some ETS clear mags when Palmetto had them on sale for cheap. No issues for me either. I do like the use the Glock mags when I have my AR pistol ready for go time.

·
Banned
2,688 Posts
Pretty cool!

I’ve resisted the AK urge, which has been calling me.
I see it as another, bottomless pit.
( like my ARs
/1911s/P35s/Nihonto/watches/S&W revos- you guys get it)

I like and respect Rob “Ski” (AK Operators Union), have spoken with him and he is pretty persuasive with the AKs..........

·
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've had a number of them in my time and like them. Not sure what purpose this one will serve other than something fun to play around with at the range. One thing is for sure, I get the "Cool Papa" award in the eyes of my 13yr old son!:roflmaro::roflmaro::thumbs:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts