1911 Firearm Addicts banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Premium Member
295 Posts
I really like my C, but once I bought a Counselor the C became a safe-queen. I've been thinking about selling it. Biggest issue for me: the updated grip texture on the C shreds my side, so I have to wear an undershirt to carry it or my day becomes unpleasant. I don't need to do that with the Counselor. Generally for me the more aggressive the grip the better, but I can get just as secure a grip on the Counselor and it is much more enjoyable to carry. The trigger is no slouch on the C, but not quite as crisp as I expect on a high-end 1911. The Counselor trigger is perfection.

Like Valor and others, I'm interested to see your comparison. Great idea to throw the Sentinel into the mix.

· Registered
11,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
The Dan Wesson is the best value when you can get one (I'm talking 9mm) about half the price of used Counselor and Sentinel Compact and a two-third's of the price of the Staccato C

Reactions: Songcatcher

· Premium Member
WC sentinel, NH Thunder ranch, DW Valor , EB KC9,NH Counselor
4,327 Posts
I did too. 3 of them. And still miss them all. And a Dan Wesson ECO 9mm. Hard to say which one I miss the most. No it's not, it's the Dan Wesson everytime.
Yup I still have the ECO , Sentinel and the Counselor is in the holster right now - love the Counselor only thing I am not crazy about is the price .
The ECO 9 is a good competitor for the C but C wins in a couple of categories depending on taste and needs .

21 - 25 of 25 Posts