1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Remington prices listed on their website seem reasonable. But the little print says the ammo only available at retail store dealers. I've heard rumors they plan to eventually return to selling their products on their website in foreseeable future....

Premium Member
These prices are outrageous! I've bought many boxes of that same stuff in the past for less than $20.00. Stopped in a little shop not far from where I live and asked the guy if he had any 9mm ammo. He said "sure-how many do you want?" I told him tow boxes and when he rang up $108.00 I told him "I don't think so". He then tried to tell me how the prices have gone up because of a lack of supplies to make ammo and stuff. This is price gouging - plain and simple.

The Tinker
These prices are outrageous! I've bought many boxes of that same stuff in the past for less than $20.00. Stopped in a little shop not far from where I live and asked the guy if he had any 9mm ammo. He said "sure-how many do you want?" I told him tow boxes and when he rang up $108.00 I told him "I don't think so". He then tried to tell me how the prices have gone up because of a lack of supplies to make ammo and stuff. This is price gouging - plain and simple.
Hang on, the 'free market' folks will be here any minute... ;)

(sorry...I just couldn't resist) :ROFLMAO:

Registered
I have 50 round boxes of ball ammo (45 Auro or 9mmP) that I would gladly sell to a willing buyer for $100 per box .. $85 on the 9mmP. Does that make me a bad person?

I鈥檓 not offering, but if I was willing, would you sell me a box fo 50 for $100? If I was willing to pay that, and you were willing to sell it to me for that, does that make you a bad person?

Look, someone else may be willing to pay it and you are not. IMO, that does not make the seller a bad person.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts