IDPA @ River Bend gun club

Discussion in 'Competition 1911's' started by yrualeg1, Jul 5, 2020.

1. yrualeg1

yrualeg1 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2014
    Got out today in the Georgia heat and shot the River Bend monthly IDPA Match....I WAS TERRIBLE today too many mistakes along with missing the email with the earlier start time of 0800. My buddy Marc called and asked me where I was and I told him...that I obviously missed that in the emails I was about an hour and 80 miles late...If you can't make it on time, just make it when you can. They were at least kind enough to let me shoot through and catch up to my original squad ( it was only 2 stages)

TxTrail80, Whiten, Rizzo and 2 others like this.
  2. Green Dragoon

Green Dragoon Active Member

May 6, 2020
    Did you have fun and have good “take always”? I try to measure my matches on that criteria.

yrualeg1 likes this.

3. yrualeg1

Jun 18, 2014
    Most definitely, arrive early....check Match email the night before, don’t shoot like a wild ape with ADHD and have fun. So mission accomplished.

Green Dragoon and villdetwink like this.
  4. Green Dragoon

Green Dragoon Active Member

May 6, 2020
    You succeeded! BTW, I had a really bad day too at an IDPA match last Sunday. I mean the wheels really came off the trolly. I had some good take aways though.

5. yrualeg1

Jun 18, 2014
    Same here...tore up from the floor up.

Green Dragoon likes this.
  6. Jim w.

Jim w. Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2016
    My match yesterday was called on account of thunderstorm after 5 of 6 stages.
    Of course not all squads had shot the same 5 stages, so the results came out based on the only 3 common stages. I wish they had posted them all so I could see how I did relative to the rest of my squad on the other two.
    Oh, well, better than sitting home with nothing to do but watch civilization fall.

yrualeg1 likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted