1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Never Forget
9,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For any of you out there who wish you were a bad A but really aren't, this one is for you. You will finally be able to impress your wife/girlfriend and only show up to do it. Of course a few accessories and an Avon S10 that makes you sound like Darth Vader will expedite the process.

Join the club that only a few chosen LARP'rs are able to say they are a member of.

Gun will come with everything pictured. It has exactly 45 rounds through it fired by yours truly. I bought it brand new and fresh off the boat from a dealer. As always, other things have caught my attention and this gun needs a loving home and caring new owner. It is pretty much mint as I am unable to find a flaw.

I prefer FFL to FFL on this one as it will be more cost efficient for me to ship. The ONLY accepted form of payment will be USPS MONEY ORDER, Hitler's mustache, OBL's AK, or Joe Biden's Shotgun. NO PAYPAL.

You should know your state laws, so don't buy it if it is not legal.

If you are a new and unknown member I will vet you before I sell to you. So, scammers, pound sand.

$1800 SHIPPED

@Jollyroger1

PM with questions and PM and post in the thread I'll take it if you want it. Thank you for looking fellow LARP'rs......
Screenshot_20200213-141049_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200213-141100_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200213-141110_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200213-141028_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200213-141313_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200213-141404_Samsung Internet.jpg

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
6,014 Posts
But... do you take PayPal

·
Never Forget
9,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great range pics! How did it group for you? How did your friends do with theirs? Did you pull any shoulder muscles hanging by that rope?
Thanks. All Mozambique or straight head shots.... after the fire, bangs, booms, explosions, and bad breath of confirmed dead DRFLA they did quite well. We pull muscles for fun. ;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts