1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hate to see go, but if it must, I’d like to see it go to my Addict brethren. Up next is an Infiniti long slide 1911 chambered in 45 ACP. This gun features adjustable Bo-Mar target sights, long slide with front and rear serrations, enlarged ejection port, ambidextrous safety, skeleton hammer and trigger, extended beavertail, bull barrel, and fine checkering. If you have never shot an Infinity they are simply amazing. The fit, finish, and execution is second to none. This is why they command $5200 price tags. There is almost no felt recoil shooting .45 ACP out of this heavy long slide. This example has been shot very little and as such it is in pristine condition. I am not looking for any trades on this one (unless you have a BEC or Hoag) and shipping will be FFL to FFL.

12/7 $3200 shipped
12/8 $2995 shipped
12/8 $2800 shipped

Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Shotgun

Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Air gun

Tool Hand tool Brush Shotgun Air gun

Steel Kitchen utensil Tool Metal Blade

Brown Metal Leather Silver Steel

Computer accessory Office equipment Metal Computer hardware Steel

Everyday carry Silver Tool Distilled beverage Bottle

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sunday bump and radical price drop. This is a $4900 gun. Who wants a custom SVI Infinity for Christmas? I can ship it Monday for Wed delivery.

$2995 shipped

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I don’t think a lot of people outside of the competition world know much about SVI Infinity. They make some of the best made guns out there. They are innovators and leaders in their field.

That is a fine pistol.

·
Premium Member
2,055 Posts
I just bought a new STI or I would be all over this.

by “trade for a BEC...” I assume you mean 1911 and not BEC P3c.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts