1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,798 Posts

·
Registered
7,312 Posts
Possibly made by Michael Gailey from sgm grips. He used to do a lot like this. If I am correct on the maker I'd say they are worth 60-100 ....kinda depends on how nice they are in person. They photograph well. Look like thin grips.

·
Premium Member
3,915 Posts
Ughh I don’t think I’ve ever seen one of his elusive Pairs in the wild so I wasn’t even thinking about him. I was thinking SGM as well but that signature does look like Carvey. If that’s the case I wouldn’t try to sell em on here...

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Thanks! Happen to know what they would go for/worth?
I think they would cost $125-$150 range. Below us a screenshot from Cherokee Hills Custom Grips. Cherokee Hills has an excellent reputation for quality.

Web page Colorfulness Font Orange Website

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,798 Posts
Ughh I don’t think I’ve ever seen one of his elusive Pairs in the wild so I wasn’t even thinking about him. I was thinking SGM as well but that signature does look like Carvey. If that’s the case I wouldn’t try to sell em on here...
They are definitely Cavery. I had a few pairs back in the day and know that signature. Looks like they're from 2015, when he did very nice work.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
From the new "Pistol Dynamics / Cavery" joint venture . . .

"Cain't ship until I get the grips . . . . "

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.