·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
4,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought maybe some of you would like this,

·
Registered
273 Posts
This video is a couple years old, so I don't think there's much on their shelves now! Jess has had Nighthawk come to his store a few times as well. Since I usually only have peasant money I haven't been able to buy anything from them.

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
I have never owned a NHC, but I don't doubt for a second that they're wonderful. I made one purchase from Wichita Gun Club. I wanted a GI they had and it sold and I was a bit irked by the way it happened, but it was an unfortunate situation and not anything untoward or inappropriate. I was upset, but I did not feel "wronged" in any way. The buyer backed out and Ryan reached out to me and I jumped on it. I am very impressed with my sole dealing with WGC.

Does Mr. Hancock receive a royalty every time a rerun of Reno 911 plays? While I do mean that to be funny, I in no way mean it as an insult. He honestly does look like a cast member and more directly, an off duty or retired cop and my understanding is that he is in fact retired LE.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I have never owned a NHC, but I don't doubt for a second that they're wonderful. I made one purchase from Wichita Gun Club. I wanted a GI they had and it sold and I was a bit irked by the way it happened, but it was an unfortunate situation and not anything untoward or inappropriate. I was upset, but I did not feel "wronged" in any way. The buyer backed out and Ryan reached out to me and I jumped on it. I am very impressed with my sole dealing with WGC.

Does Mr. Hancock receive a royalty every time a rerun of Reno 911 plays? While I do mean that to be funny, I in no way mean it as an insult. He honestly does look like a cast member and more directly, an off duty or retired cop and my understanding is that he is in fact retired LE.
He was on the force for 25 years I think, just retired to run the store full time.

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
He was on the force for 25 years I think, just retired to run the store full time.
I thought that's what I read. Thank you for confirming. My sole dealing with them was with Ryan and it was an absolute pleasure. I have never exchanged word one with Mr. Hancock and I very much mean it when I say my "Reno 911" joke truly was in fun.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I thought that's what I read. Thank you for confirming. My sole dealing with them was with Ryan and it was an absolute pleasure. I have never exchanged word one with Mr. Hancock and I very much mean it when I say my "Reno 911" joke truly was in fun.
Ryan left several months back now, I believe he moved out of town. I knew him for a long time as well and have done a lot of business with him.

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
4,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Like to get in on that next Nighthawk visit.

Reactions: A45GUNNER and Eric

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
4,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We all enjoy photos of 1911's and take every opportunity to post ours. So let's do it

Sold to a forum member.
Air gun Revolver Trigger Sleeve Gun barrel

TRS 9mm foreground, 10mm Commander background. Sold both.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Airsoft gun

·
Premium Member
Single Stack 1911
399 Posts
I own these two NHC's, but I'm selling the Vice President. Great gun, but I prefer the 5 and 6 inch barrels.
White Air gun Black Trigger Line

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
8,437 Posts
They did a great job on what was virtally a fully custom spec T4 -- where I deleted the T4 carry cut and sent them the sights of my choice a Wilson semi-extended slide-release, thumb safety and they had no problem working with any of it.

Calipers Wood Everyday carry Automotive exterior Tool

1 - 20 of 28 Posts