Inside the 1911

Discussion in 'General 1911 talk' started by Amp Mangum, Dec 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Amp Mangum

Amp Mangum Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2018
  2. WNC1911

WNC1911 NRA Life Member & IDPA Shooter

Dec 30, 2014
    Very cool. They weren't kidding about an inside look - have never seen a cutaway 1911 in action. Thanks for sharing.

3. Sneaky One

Sneaky One Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2016
    Yep very cool thanks

4. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    Very impressive video.. Timing is everything.. Most important part of the pistol right there. Nice to make em look pretty outside. But, you've heard the old saying. It's whats inside that counts.

WHEELS likes this.
  5. eboggs

eboggs Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2016
    His slo-mo videos are always cool. I have to turn the volume down though due to the cheesy sound effects....They're the same for every one of them. :rolleyes:

Steve Owens likes this.
  6. johnb62

johnb62 Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2012
  7. jmr986

jmr986 Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2016
    Thanks for sharing. I don’t know what’s more impressive the gun or the photography.

8. deadguy

deadguy Charlie Daniels Supporting Addict

Sep 7, 2011
    I find the ejection of spent cases most interesting. I noticed they all bounced off of the rear, flared portion of the ejection port, some being pushed out by the slide returning to battery rather than a clean exit once contacting the ejector. I have to wonder if his ejector is an extended one or somewhat in between. I expected to see clean ejections from a pistol shot by him.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

9. John Blazy

John Blazy Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Nov 20, 2018
    Very cool, especially to see the bullet leave before the barrel disengages the lugs in the slide. I used to think that the projectile lost some velocity due to blowback, which was countered by gas ports in other designs like desert eagle, AK, etc. But the locking barrel makes the 1911 so cool.

10. Jerry Cherry Pie

Jerry Cherry Pie New Member

Dec 28, 2018
    Cool, wish it was more in depth and more educational. Don't need to see a guy shooting it, i already know what someone shooting a gun looks like

wrmiller likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted