1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
NRA Life Member & IDPA Member
309 Posts
Very cool. They weren't kidding about an inside look - have never seen a cutaway 1911 in action. Thanks for sharing.

·
1911 Pistol Smith
9,892 Posts
Very impressive video.. Timing is everything.. Most important part of the pistol right there. Nice to make em look pretty outside. But, you've heard the old saying. It's whats inside that counts.

·
Registered
660 Posts
His slo-mo videos are always cool. I have to turn the volume down though due to the cheesy sound effects....They're the same for every one of them. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I don’t know what’s more impressive the gun or the photography.

·
Eddie Van Halen
6,927 Posts
I find the ejection of spent cases most interesting. I noticed they all bounced off of the rear, flared portion of the ejection port, some being pushed out by the slide returning to battery rather than a clean exit once contacting the ejector. I have to wonder if his ejector is an extended one or somewhat in between. I expected to see clean ejections from a pistol shot by him.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Very cool, especially to see the bullet leave before the barrel disengages the lugs in the slide. I used to think that the projectile lost some velocity due to blowback, which was countered by gas ports in other designs like desert eagle, AK, etc. But the locking barrel makes the 1911 so cool.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts