1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I know it's been said here a bunch as Steve has many happy clients but I just received my 2 pistols back and I couldn't be happier.

First was a CZ P07 he installed the CGW package for me, much cleaner trigger in single and double and added a Holosun 507C V2.

More importantly I just took possession of the A2 Commander. Hot damn she looks pretty. Full Build on this one and Steve executed my every wish to perfection, vision delivered. Range review to follow when I can get a break from work long enough to get to the range but wanted to get the pics up.

For those of you have haven't worked with Steve I'll just share a few of my observations throughout the process. First, schedule is what the schedule is and he delivered in the timeline discussed at the beginning of the build. Second communication was amazing, text, phone calls emails all were answered super fast and and always with an effort to understand and help collaboratively build what I wanted.

Just so we're clear I am not a Gunsmith so the heavy lifting was up to Steve here I just made the phone calls, LOL.

Couldn't deal with a nicer guy, took the time to explain what would work and what wouldn't how different parts would function together and how to get the most reliability and accuracy of parts as configured.

First pic is the gun as it sat when I shipped it to him, all others are as received today.

Thanks a million @Integrity Arms!

IMG_20190625_1855452.jpg

IMG_20200902_1634386.jpg
IMG_20200902_1633478.jpg
IMG_20200902_1631526.jpg
IMG_20200902_1617294.jpg
IMG_20200902_1613203.jpg
IMG_20200902_1619378.jpg

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,058 Posts
Beautiful gun OP!

·
1911 Pistol Smith
9,754 Posts
Well I know it's been said here a bunch as Steve has many happy clients but I just received my 2 pistols back and I couldn't be happier.

First was a CZ P07 he installed the CGW package for me, much cleaner trigger in single and double and added a Holosun 507C V2.

More importantly I just took possession of the A2 Commander. Hot damn she looks pretty. Full Build on this one and Steve executed my every wish to perfection, vision delivered. Range review to follow when I can get a break from work long enough to get to the range but wanted to get the pics up.

For those of you have haven't worked with Steve I'll just share a few of my observations throughout the process. First, schedule is what the schedule is and he delivered in the timeline discussed at the beginning of the build. Second communication was amazing, text, phone calls emails all were answered super fast and and always with an effort to understand and help collaboratively build what I wanted.

Just so we're clear I am not a Gunsmith so the heavy lifting was up to Steve here I just made the phone calls, LOL.

Couldn't deal with a nicer guy, took the time to explain what would work and what wouldn't how different parts would function together and how to get the most reliability and accuracy of parts as configured.

First pic is the gun as it sat when I shipped it to him, all others are as received today.

View attachment 585517
View attachment 585519 View attachment 585521 View attachment 585523 View attachment 585525 View attachment 585527 View attachment 585529
Dang man I need to hire you to take my photo's I love the way you were able to really catch the details in the pics and show how everything really come together.. As, I stated before your help with the medallions, and just your over all attitude throughout the build process just made me feel confident and comfortable working on this pistol for you.. I Love it cause I remember back how we started with a budget of 1/2 of where we ended but, it was your call to keep building it. lol. I love the way it turned out and am super stoked for you to shoot it, I'd say one of the most accurate cmdr pistols I've built for sure. .. Great looking tactical piece of hardware and I am sure it will have a few thousand rounds through it very quickly lol.

·
Registered
474 Posts

View attachment 585517
View attachment 585519 View attachment 585521 View attachment 585523 View attachment 585525 View attachment 585527 View attachment 585529
Em are sexy!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Beautiful build and badazz as well. The way the serrations on the back of the slide match the sight serrations just knocked me out. Best of all Steve O executed YOUR vision. That’s what a custom build is to me.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
That is hot! I love the slide top. That is an incredible carry gat. Congratulations on another fine IA build. Pics of the CZ too please.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@FWoo45 Here's the CZ, tried the EGW dovetail mount for the Holosun 507C V2 but it sits too high for my preference and presentation so the slide is going back to Steve to mill, had him install the Cajun Gun Works Pro Page Parts basically guts the internals and replaces. Fantastic single action pull and cleaner double.

IMG_20200902_1638572.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll look up F plates having a hard time locating thanks for the heads up! Yep he works magic on the CZ's too!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts