1911 Firearm Addicts banner

Integrity Arms~! Photo Gallery..

Integrity Arms 
473K views 6K replies 247 participants last post by  JLS1911 
#1 · (Edited)
Planning on a photo gallery of guns, I currently have done up to date. Just opening the post Now to have a slot prepared. Photos to be added soon.

#3 ·
This is an EMP4 in 9mm I purchased this gun the very first month it hit the market and a year later they introduced the contour carry, which significantly reduced the value of the reg 4" So, I decided to bobtail the gun myself. The majority of the work to this was mostly cosmetic with the exception of a trigger job and some tuning of extractor and ejector. The gun was then refinished with duracoat, this has been well over a year and buyer is still happy with the finish.. Night sights replaced the horrible sights these guns come with as well. And I customized the original grips..
Gun Product Firearm Trigger Red
Road surface Carmine String instrument accessory Grey Concrete
Bicycle accessory Bicycle part Black Carbon Grey
Finger Composite material Metal Shadow Thumb
Gun Firearm Trigger Amber Gun accessory
Finger Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory
Plastic bottle Water bottle Bottled water Drinking water Trigger
Gun Firearm Trigger Line Gun accessory
Trigger Black Monochrome Grey Metal

#3,610 ·
This is an EMP4 in 9mm I purchased this gun the very first month it hit the market and a year later they introduced the contour carry, which significantly reduced the value of the reg 4" So, I decided to bobtail the gun myself. The majority of the work to this was mostly cosmetic with the exception of a trigger job and some tuning of extractor and ejector. The gun was then refinished with duracoat, this has been well over a year and buyer is still happy with the finish.. Night sights replaced the horrible sights these guns come with as well. And I customized the original grips.. View attachment 181775 View attachment 181777 View attachment 181779 View attachment 181781 View attachment 181783 View attachment 181785 View attachment 181787 View attachment 181789 View attachment 181791
This is an EMP4 in 9mm I purchased this gun the very first month it hit the market and a year later they introduced the contour carry, which significantly reduced the value of the reg 4" So, I decided to bobtail the gun myself. The majority of the work to this was mostly cosmetic with the exception of a trigger job and some tuning of extractor and ejector. The gun was then refinished with duracoat, this has been well over a year and buyer is still happy with the finish.. Night sights replaced the horrible sights these guns come with as well. And I customized the original grips.. View attachment 181775 View attachment 181777 View attachment 181779 View attachment 181781 View attachment 181783 View attachment 181785 View attachment 181787 View attachment 181789 View attachment 181791
I want to have this this done to Emp4 CCC!

#11 ·
I plan on keeping a good update of before and aft pics beginning the first of the year...Next is a Valor.
FS .45 vertical impact surface needed love on this gun, WC flat trigger was a PITA to install lol. But that along with a tr trigger job, this gun turned into a nice shooter, .0005 clearance on bushing .. Live round cut added, disco cut.. Nighthawk trigger well treatment.
Gun Firearm White Trigger Black
Line Bicycle accessory Metal Iron Composite material
Office supplies Material property Brush Stationery Office equipment
Fluid Liquid Drinkware Transparent material Solution
Product Brown Gun Wood Firearm
Wood Hardwood Wood stain Grey Composite material
Brown Fixture Tints and shades Composite material Material property
Line Wood stain Hardwood Sewing machine Household appliance accessory

#457 ·
I plan on keeping a good update of before and aft pics beginning the first of the year...Next is a Valor.
FS .45 vertical impact surface needed love on this gun, WC flat trigger was a PITA to install lol. But that along with a tr trigger job, this gun turned into a nice shooter, .0005 clearance on bushing .. Live round cut added, disco cut.. Nighthawk trigger well treatment. View attachment 181903 View attachment 181905 View attachment 181907 View attachment 181913 View attachment 181915 View attachment 181917 View attachment 181919 View attachment 181921
love the blended magwells and the serration on top of this piece

Reactions: Integrity Arms
#12 ·
Great stuff Steve!
You now need an actual website.
Facebook works for some but implies a lack of professionalism.
I've been using www.web.com for years with good results.
Cheap and complete with 'tools' to build your own site.

#14 ·
Great stuff Steve!
You now need an actual website.
Facebook works for some but implies a lack of professionalism.
I've been using www.web.com for years with good results.
Cheap and complete with 'tools' to build your own site.
Thanks Chuck, Yeah I got a lot more work ahead of me on the business aspect for sure. I will probably have a FB too, and some expenses will have to wait, as I still need a few tools and other items.. I still haven't got my business cards done yet, and I gotta get my FFL stamp as well.

#13 ·
Another Valor but a commander 9mm one of my best to date I believe stupid accurate gun, this gun got the works internally and externally. I know many of you have seen these pics, but I wanted to start the album.. With some current pics there are more but, pics were all done on the phone and are not really usable.
Hardwood Wood stain Silver Aluminium Cylinder
Line Grey Composite material Material property Steel
Gun Firearm White Laptop part Trigger
Grey Steel Watch Silver Still life photography
Line Grey Metal Composite material Material property
Line Trigger Grey Metal Composite material
Metal Composite material Material property Steel Gas
Gun Brown Firearm Trigger Gun accessory
Gun Amber Tan Air gun Trigger