1911 Firearm Addicts banner
2,661 - 2,680 of 6,457 Posts
Discussion starter · #2,664 ·
Steve,
I have a carbon steel Gen 1 that I'll part with for a reasonable price.
Also a Gen II in stainless.
Hey Chuck, just wanted to make sure you seen my reply that you can send these to me with a bill.. And I'll send ya check right back.. Don't need to know the price, I know it'll be right..

Do I get the blank check next time I sell you some carbide? :greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy:
Iffin he goes for that.... fill in the check and send a couple carbides this way.

Thank you in advance.

Hey Chuck, just wanted to make sure you seen my reply that you can send these to me with a bill.. And I'll send ya check right back.. Don't need to know the price, I know it'll be right..
I might have an idea of what Steve is thinkin for that SS gen2...;)

Quick question Steve, I thought that both the gen1 and 2 required the frame to be shortened, Stan's site says that guns fit with the gen1 use standard grips?

Discussion starter · #2,668 ·
I might have an idea of what Steve is thinkin for that SS gen2...;)

Quick question Steve, I thought that both the gen1 and 2 required the frame to be shortened, Stan's site says that guns fit with the gen1 use standard grips?
No neither the Gen 1 or Gen II use standard length grips, but the back of the Gen II grips have to be cut as well as the length.. So there is more customizing that needs done to the Gen II grip than the Gen 1

Discussion starter · #2,673 ·
Out with the old and in with the new.. The maintenance in these things can be time consuming and costly. Glass especially is not cheap, especially the Ballotini beads. But, I'm fortunate to have one for glass and one for alum oxide and to not have to switch back and forth between media.
Carmine Paint Cable Wire
Paint Electrical supply Gas Electrical wiring Wire
Sculpture Carmine Statue Paint
Red Bicycle accessory Carmine Bicycle part Bicycle wheel rim

2,661 - 2,680 of 6,457 Posts