1911 Firearm Addicts banner
2,681 - 2,700 of 6,457 Posts
Discussion starter · #2,685 ·
I got a lot done today and still managed to take the wife out for dinner. Flat top and arrow serrations tomorrow and cut in a nomar sight base on this Razorback. These are a great options for adjustable sights with a novak cut already present. Thanks to Karl Beining and Brandan Bunker for coming up with these bases. And besides if your going to build a hunting gun IMO it either needs a red dot, or at the very least adjustable rear sight... So, anyway been a really long day and I still have some stuff to vac seal for the wife in about 2 hours so I think I am going to use that time to wind down and think about tomorrows to do list and hope that I can accomplish at least 1/2 of it.. I have found if you get 1/2 of your to do list done in a day, you made pretty good progress, rarely does everything on the list get accomplished.

Discussion starter · #2,689 ·
This Nomar sight base is an awesome little part. Was ingenious for Karl Beining and Brandan Bunker to brainstorm this thing. Only other way to get an adjustable rear out of an existing Novak dovetail is a Novak style adjustable and not as nice if a sight imo..

Here is a nomar installed on a Razorback, and a little other work as well..
Cable Gas Wire Steel Electrical wiring
Gas Wire Cable Machine Electrical wiring
Machine Steel Aluminium
Finger Box Thumb Nail Egg cup
Finger Metal Composite material Thumb Laptop accessory
Finger Joint Wrist Carmine Nail
Finger Nail Composite material Thumb Engineering

Nicely done! I've done a few of those, and they're not too difficult. Maybe a bit tedious. Just don't loose track of your numbers. :D

I'll bet those cuts are a lot easier on the big mill!

2,681 - 2,700 of 6,457 Posts