1911 Firearm Addicts banner
4061 - 4080 of 4152 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Another fine piece of work. Congratulations sir. Kenny @Dwe was the inspiration for 2 Integrity Arms builds done for me. To be honest it was really me shamelessly copying some of Kenny and Steve’s projects.
Same same! Is copying excellent taste ever a bad thing?

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,377 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Christmas in July! Just took delivery of my WC CQB and couldn't be more happy. Excuse the oil and lint

Big shout out to @Integrity Arms for his time, communication and vision. He even sent me a bonus gift - three old stinky tee shirts carefully wrapped around my jewel of a 45 ACP

Also cudos to @Gripwright for his craftsmanship. Bob has crafted around 20 sets of grips for me and these are one of my favorites. Amboyna Burl purchased by Steve O and adopted by me

I am about as happy as a 73 year old cuss can be :giggle:

·
born in the wrong century
5,483 Posts
Christmas in July! Just took delivery of my WC CQB and couldn't be more happy. Excuse the oil and lint
View attachment 781870
View attachment 781872

Big shout out to @Integrity Arms for his time, communication and vision. He even sent me a bonus gift - three old stinky tee shirts carefully wrapped around my jewel of a 45 ACP

Also cudos to @Gripwright for his craftsmanship. Bob has crafted around 20 sets of grips for me and these are one of my favorites. Amboyna Burl purchased by Steve O and adopted by me

I am about as happy as a 73 year old cuss can be :giggle:

Perfectly done.

That is a gem.

It is always a grin-inducing experience seeing a member bring a special pistola home. Hope you enjoy that one for many, many more years. (y)

·
born in the wrong century
5,483 Posts
4061 - 4080 of 4152 Posts