1911 Firearm Addicts banner

Integrity Arms round two

Integrity Arms 
5K views 45 replies 18 participants last post by  Integrity Arms 
#1 ·
#37 ·
Another 200 through it this morning right when the range opened. I wanted to keep going but some jag off was trying to sight in some ridiculous magnum deer rifle with a break on it in the lane next to me as I got through the 4th box of pmc bronze so I wrapped it up. At 15ish yards inside! People are idiots!

Anyways this thing is a laser. I know that some of this is that I'm just going to shoot a full size 9 better than a commander .45, I get that. All of my shooting was off hand and at a pretty rapid pace. The trigger really is amazing, reset is so short. First mag was at 25y then moved in to 10 and 15. Cold bore 25y first shot would've been a head hit. The rest of the mag either would've been as well or darn close and I'm far from a good shot. I really love this gun. Now I just have to find some .38 super close by or wait for Dillon to get dies in stock. Komifornia sucks, I can't even order .38 super anywhere in town.

#43 ·
Got out this morning for a bit. Im burning through my stash of 9mm. Got some 38 super coming :). It was a Springer morning. The IA and the BEC. View attachment 658701 Both were flawless.
Awesome how many did you put through the old girl today? I'll be looking forward to hearing what you think of that 38 super, did you find some? I'm betting your going to like it.. Really glad to hear you got out again today.. Refresh my memory was the See-Bob your first pistol with a Flattie trigger? I can't remember it I talked you into converting on that one or not? If so, or if not what's your feeling about the flat trigger in comparison to a arched Trigger?

#44 ·
Got to run the new gat in a class last night. Really impressed with the ease of use in real(er) settings. Gun shot lights out as expected. I dropped one head shot all night, my fault. Apparently some folks are really ammo poor so they have been trying to keep round counts down. 140 over two hours last night brings me to 780 through the 9 barrel. Going to score 500 rounds of .38 super at pre wu-flu price from a very generous addict in the near future, that should be fun. It will be my first experience with the round and I am very much looking forward to see what all the fuss is about.

Steve tuned the extractor to run both rounds. This was my first time shooting the gun without a wall to my right. Im a brass whore so I like the end lanes, but didn't really know about the ejection pattern. @Integrity Arms, it was very consistent, about 4 feet at 4 o'clock.

Gun was a little tight in my full sized IWB Warbird, still too new, bbq holster. Plus it was cold so I had a hoodie on. Draw was slow. 1.7-1.9 all night. Excuses. Got a dedicated Warbird set inbound tomorrow for it. Thanks Raylan.

Some new faces in class, glad to see em getting out but more proof that gun folks can be...interesting. One guy wanted to run the class with his gluck stuck in his waistband, when reminded that the class required a quality holster, he produced a $5 iwb with a top strap, said that he brought an alien gear as well but he refused to use it. Walked out. Another was trying to blast away with a subcompact gluck fo-tay out of what my search has me thinkin was one of these...
Text Colorfulness Font Electric blue Pocket

He got a bit scary.

Anyway, it was good to get out. I love my new gun, cheers.

#45 ·
Slow class night, only 90 rounds but probably more effective than standing in a lane shooting the center out of a target. 870 down the pipe. I wanted to get out over the weekend but it didn't work out. Got a solid lead on at least 2 shoots a month and a different range (outdoor, ;))about 30 min away, and a fun competition day for ultimate (or whatever) members of the indoor place I was shooting at tonight. Should be fun times. Haven't been completely neglecting the See Bob, and life (or the end of one) is taking up most of my time right now. That's how it should be. I'll get back to blasting this thing like I want soon.

Frickin usps is sucking a hind teat. My new to me Warbird set has a delivery date of whenever they frickin feel like it I guess. Will update when something happens.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.