1911 Firearm Addicts banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,464 Posts
Thanks for the compliments everyone! I really appreciate it. I am really proud and happy about how this one came out. Just hoping she shoots as good as she looks.
I did spec it out to have a medium solid trigger. I didn’t feel like waiting for one to be DLCd so I had them send it with the tri cavity one. I like it as is but still may send it back for the solid one (I order those on almost all my builds)
Harrison offers a medium DLC solid trigger. I really like the feel of his as they are radiused without serrations.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Great example of a project being greater than the sum of its parts. That MSH treatment is outstanding. You are right it is seamless. Really like all the choices and decisions. Congratulations on a terrific build.

·
Registered
6,565 Posts
Such an awesome build! Congrats!

Reactions: FWoo45 and JM44

·
Registered
112 Posts
I can’t stop looking at this one. If I could afford it, I’d want the exact same build.....with Chuck’s sights though too. 😁

·
Premium Member
5,464 Posts
thumbs up.jpg

Reactions: JM44

·
Registered
6,565 Posts
It’s really cool to see guys like @pistolwretch and @lsbbigdog working closely with Nighthawk. And for NHC to have a great group of guys like @NighthawkRep willing to go the extra mile to help a customer get exactly what he/she wants built.

Such a cool build! I think you spec’d this one just right! Looking forward to seeing you shoot this one over the years.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
It’s really cool to see guys like @pistolwretch and @lsbbigdog working closely with Nighthawk. And for NHC to have a great group of guys like @NighthawkRep willing to go the extra mile to help a customer get exactly what he/she wants built.

Such a cool build! I think you spec’d this one just right! Looking forward to seeing you shoot this one over the years.
Thank you! Will be shooting the heck out of this one.

We are truly fortunate to have such talented craftsman part of this community.

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,278 Posts
Well thought out, and Well done John!

That is something to be proud of!

·
born in the wrong century
5,060 Posts
Mighty sexy and beautifully executed.

You absolutely & positively nailed it.

I do believe this is my favorite pistola I've seen here. (y) 😄

Reactions: JM44 and Greg M.