Inventory software

Discussion in 'General 1911 talk' started by Kokopelli, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Schütze

Aug 17, 2011
    Those that know me, know that I'm not normally an advocate of data-basing collections/inventories. The programs always seem unsecured, of dubious background, overly complex or the learning curve for the average person is very steep. Being a computer guy, I rarely recommend custom software. However, I've stumbled upon one that seems to do the job. I've researched the opinions most of the morning and the developer here is creditable.. I may buy the $20 license and use this program... Ron

http://shotworkspro.com/AboutShotWorksPro

2. JeffD

JeffD New Member

Sep 12, 2011
    I've been thinking about an inventory and serial number tracking program too. I like that you can attach photos to each firearm in inventory, a full shot and a close up of the serial number would be useful. Cheap too...

3. dilespla

dilespla Never made it to step 12 Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011
    That looks really interesting. May give it a shot if I ever update my Mac to run windows stuff without actually opening windows...

4. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Schütze

Aug 17, 2011
    This one is real easy and intuitive to use.. Complicated software is not for the masses.. Ron

5. dilespla

dilespla Never made it to step 12 Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011
    I can't stand complicated software. I have to use several types of software at work, the easier it is, the faster I can get what the customer wants. Not to mention it's less of a headache.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted