IOWA Professor Says not to send packages to our troops for Christmas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bugs, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Bugs

Bugs Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Here's another "tool" from the University of Iowa who is telling his students NOT to collect and send packages to our troops during the Christmas season. He says it is "shameful" and we should instead be giving these packages to the "needy" here in America. His direct email is:

[email protected]

We need to support our troops. :mad2:

2. too_pure

too_pure Employed

Nov 9, 2011
    There are a lot of charities, a lot of causes. Everybody has to pick their's. It's a personal choice. Some egg head indoctrinating his students is what is shameful. If you want to buy gifts for a poor American family, I say good for you. If you want to send gifts to American troops overseas, I say good for you. If you want to sinc carols to children on an oncology ward, I say good for you. Just do something.

3. DeadEye

DeadEye Member

Nov 18, 2011
    wow - perfectly stated. JUST DO SOMETHING...

4. EdS

EdS Member

Sep 21, 2011
    I wonder sometimes.. just how much these lefty elites "give away" at this time of year... or any time of the year.

I always kinda laugh on the inside... hearing some dbag say stuff like this, when he probably makes 6 figures, getting tenure, charging students hundreds per credit hour to hear his drivel.

5. Bender

Bender Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 15, 2011
    May he live a long, miserable and utterly useless life.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted