Is it weird??

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Babboonbobo, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things!

Nov 18, 2014
    That I really enjoy paying my Gun Owners of America membership with my PayPal credit account??

I would love to pay my Buckeye Firearms Association dues that way also but they only accept credit cards:o.o:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  2. Stogies

Stogies One more please!

Aug 22, 2015
    Sounds reasonable to me

ZoidMeister and A45GUNNER like this.

3. walleyemonster

walleyemonster Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2017
    Not to hijack the thread....If you have a few dollars floating around, GOA could use some financial support for the fight against "Red Flag" laws coming.
    If you don't belong to ANY organization that supports gun rights, you best get on the train. The commies have stepped it up and it will cost money to fight.

4. Oldgunner

Oldgunner Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2018
    Sorry,
    I just terminated my connection to the GOA. They've become the same as the extreme left wing folks that they deplore. When you send out emails labelling anyone who doesn't totally agree with you as "spineless"," traitor", "betrayer" and anti 2A, you're taking on the same characteristics as the people you oppose. The position of the GOA is "no compromise". If you're not willing to compromise on any legislation then you are not going to accomplish much of anything. It may appeal to your "base" of supporters, but it's unlikely to accomplish any of your objectives. That's the way things actually get done in the real world. I'm fully prepared for the criticism of hard core GOA supporters. Let the chips fall where they may.

Sneaky One likes this.
  5. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    Not weird at all for a weirdo lmbo,, jkng I kind of get a kick out of it also, I know a lot of peeps won't do business with em at all, but I think it's fun getting over on them.. Now keep in mind I will do that to an entity as such, but not an individual, so is that a double standard? Who knows? Who Cares? lmao,.. My Steroids are kicking in hard, this is the most testosterone I have experienced in years hahhaha... Now that's funny there I don't care who ya are.. haaa

FWoo45 and Babboonbobo like this.
  6. Babboonbobo

Nov 18, 2014
    Fully understand, and I get it! I do believe I would rather have them being unwilling but on our side, just as the left is unwilling to compromise. Compromising can not be one sided either or it’s just giving in! We can not give in, this I support gun groups even if I don’t agree with everything they do.

7. Busa Dave

Busa Dave Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2018
    LOL ---- anyone who requires the use of a "PayPal" account does not get any money from me. Just the way it is.

gaijin likes this.
  8. Babboonbobo

Nov 18, 2014
    They don’t require it, it’s just an option.

FWoo45 and Busa Dave like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted