1911 Firearm Addicts banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Wilson Sentinel compact, Ed Brown Kc9, Nighthawk T4
1,042 Posts
I am not one to side step the classified section rules, as they are in place for a reason...
Though you can tag the seller @whathisname in your thread, it will send them an alert.
...and if they wish to do business with you, then they can proceed with sending you a PM.
We have all been there I am new as well and I was crying in my cheerios on day 14 when I saw something pop up that I couldnt live without at a price I couldnt believe . Then when someone else purchased it I was bummed. I completely understand the reasoning - too many dbags out there trying to turn and burn a scam on someone.
stay active in the forum and the time will pass and you will learn a lot . My advice dont even look at the classifieds till your probation time is up.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Trust me, you'll be better off never looking at the classifieds. A large number of my guns, knives, misc holsters and accessories, and watches came frome here. It can get expensive in a hurry!
I agree I have already spent way too much on grips, holsters , mags and pistols in the last couple weeks ! Yikes I got to stop before I have to re-mortgage my house LOL

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
My best advice would be to use the search function to research something you like for example
Ed Brown EVO
Find a recent thread and share some information , ask questions
Before you know it you wont be thinking about post count 👍

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.