1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Seems reasonable, contact the seller and ask all the ?'s you have and go from there!

Reactions: fallenangelhim

·
middle aged white guy
5,654 Posts
just my opinion. not a screaming deal. an "ok" deal.

I have seen worse, though.

·
Banned
1,475 Posts
Seems like a fair price as long as you understand he my have messed something up You may need to fix or have fixed. Appears to be an Officer Model and could have a Spring Issue causing FTF and he can't figure it out like a lot of folks I knew years ago.

I would say it is a fair price and a great base gun for something.

Karsten

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
Okay, I need to add AL to my compilation . . . . .

InstaArmsFaceCraigsBookListGramList . . . . . . . .

Reactions: Babboonbobo

·
Banned
1,475 Posts
Asking $600 now. Is it worth the possible headache?
You need to ask yourself if it is worth $600.00 To me I would say hell ya let's get it done and it would be here by now getting fiddled with.

Just my thinking and no, I did stay at a holiday inn anytime in the past 20 years that I can recall.

Karsten

·
chicken wings
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You need to ask yourself if it is worth $600.00 To me I would say hell ya let's get it done and it would be here by now getting fiddled with.

Just my thinking and no, I did stay at a holiday inn anytime in the past 20 years that I can recall.

Karsten
Secondary question. If I invest $600 and dont like it will another addict pick it up from me for $600

·
Banned
1,475 Posts
Secondary question. If I invest $600 and dont like it will another addict pick it up from me for $600

Again....here you have to ask yourself what it is worth to YOU....Don't buy something You aren't sure of or have a question about to start with. If you aren't sure about the purchase then most likely it is not right for you.

A 1911 is like a pet part of the family, part of a group and just because it is the Runt, Might be a Problem Child doesn't mean you get to take it home, see if you like it and already have it re homed to someone else.

What would happen if say you bought a puppy and where worried so you sent it to the guy down the street and his little girl loved it.....Then you decided you liked it and didn't want to sell it......

Karsten

·
Registered
38 Posts
I paid $600 for a stainless .45 Colt Officer's ACP about a year ago. It has run flawlessly since then with any and all ammo. Yes, I found it on Armslist and bought it face to face.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts