Is this a new forum?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Porterhouse83, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Porterhouse83

Porterhouse83 Member

Mar 8, 2012
    Seems very slow moving compared to other forums. Not many replies. This place just get started?

2. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Yes sir August of last year but for a new site it jumps pretty good at times. New members every week and it seems most of the new guys are a pretty cool open minded bunch. Just about anything within reason is open for discussion. Start a tread on something and get the members stirred up and posting. LOLOL

3. colt shooter 45

colt shooter 45 Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Feb 20, 2012
    Welcome, if you will go to the new member introductions i think you will find us to be a friendly bunch.

4. deadguy

deadguy Charlie Daniels Supporting Addict

Sep 7, 2011
    New and refreshing. This site offers a chat feature where you can get some of your questions answered in real time vs waiting on thread responses, depending on who is there to read your question of course.

It's a fun place that lacks egotistical administration and welcomes unbiased and open opinions.

Welcome

5. Porterhouse83

Porterhouse83 Member

Mar 8, 2012
    I got a pm from a guy on another forum about this place. The other forum is like a dictatorship. I like this 1911 forum better.

6. dilespla

dilespla Never made it to step 12 Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011
    Believe me, we all do brother. Much nicer atmosphere here.

7. rahrah12

rahrah12 Member

Aug 18, 2011
    Without dictators we wouldn't have this site or Kony2012...

8. Pro-One

Pro-One Active Member

Jan 30, 2012
    :welcometo: Great group of members here and knowledgeable, so don't screw up or we'll have to send you back packing:rofl2:.

9. IraG2362

IraG2362 Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Sep 3, 2011
    welcome aboard ..

10. joerockhead

joerockhead "BOURBON" It's not just for Breakfast anymore ! Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011
    My kid was showing me that last night .....WTF..... This world is a crazy place

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted