Is this justice?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by deadguy, Dec 1, 2011.

1. dilespla

dilespla Never made it to step 12 Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011
    Close enough. If you rape little kids you deserve to die.

2. deadguy

deadguy Eddie Van Halen Supporting Addict

Sep 7, 2011
    As a father it is a tough thing to face i would imagine. My emotional side tells me he got off too easily even in this case because death is so final. Intense physical and mental suffering should have taken place for many many years.

The reasonable side of me, with reasonable being a questionable term to describe me, says that justice was indeed being served with time in jail. I base this opinion on the laws written and the punishments laid down for such crimes.

Karma and justice can't be confused with one another. If so, many of us here would be either with the murderer in this case sitting in jail, or with the murdered sitting in Hell.

3. Blayglock

Blayglock Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    You reap what you sow. If you sow discord, you get it back. If you sow pain and misery, it will be revisited upon you.

4. deadguy

Sep 7, 2011
    Am i the only one hoping that the mutilation mentioned was castration?

5. 1911fanatic

1911fanatic Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2011
    I agree with all the above. All debate aside, at least the jerk-off won't cost the state 40k yr to house/feed etc...his cellmate did a public service.

6. soylent green

soylent green people eater

Nov 17, 2011
    Well I just hope that the two years he did serve that his "Bubba" repeatedly wrecked his anus on a daily basis.

7. deadguy

Sep 7, 2011
    exactly how does one "wreck an anus"?

8. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Child molesters are broken people. I'm not sure they can be "fixed" outside of castration, which the state doesn't seem willing to do. There are few things I just can't believe people can be rehabilitated from. Alcohol/drugs -sure. Poor raising so you can justify stealing -probably. But when you are sexually attracted to children, your wiring is just wrong. I don't know the actual stats, but to memory a huge percentage of molesters were molested themselves. If this is true #1, a former victim should know the pain and damage worse than anybody, and #2, this crime becomes even worse because it creates more monsters. If we're not going to make this a death penalty crime, molesters should never get out. I've done the pervert zip code search and there are 16 sex offenders in my small town. Surely there are 16 criminals who had drugs/petty theft/something that would make them a better case for release than a child molester!

9. Rob Alderman

Rob Alderman Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Please. No one answer this question.

10. dilespla

dilespla Never made it to step 12 Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011

HAH! Yeah, we don't need details on that one...

11. deadguy

Sep 7, 2011
  12. Ditto_95

Ditto_95 Why oh why? Supporting Addict

Nov 5, 2011
    IIRC there was a terrible rape involving a couple of guys and a woman victim. They were found guilty and sentenced to chemical castration.
    This happened around 1983 in South Carolina.

That sentence was still to light in my opinion.

13. Mechanized

Mechanized He's a large "member" Supporting Addict

Sep 24, 2011
    I think we should use 30 people with .223 rifles as a firing squad for anyone that is "broken" or carrying a legitimate life sentence. So much cheaper. It would scare future offenders and prevent crime. However there is still those few criminals that will act however they do without thought into the future.

14. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    It'll never happen. For a bunch of bs reasons and at least one legitimate one -too many people are wrongly convicted. Since 2000, there have been 213 convicted people found innocent through DNA evidence. As much as I never want a murderer going free, the thought of an innocent man being put to death and all his family would go through seems even worse. We have to be awfully sure before we take someone's life. In theory, I agree with you 100%, hopefully one day forensics and such will advance to a point that evidence becomes indisputable. Maybe that will end the expensive appeals and stretching sentencing out for years and even decades.

15. Mechanized

Mechanized He's a large "member" Supporting Addict

Sep 24, 2011
    I actually agree with you. I was kidding when I made that statement. However with repeat offenders of the same crime it would be nice. Hopefully the justice system can proceed to that point where Justice is swift, accurate and not so demanding upon the public tax dollars. Yes I said for my own wallet why should I have to continue to pay for the mistakes of others. I did not commit the crime.

16. Renegade

Renegade New Member

Nov 23, 2011
    It seems justice and the law are two different things....

17. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Have the trial over within 6 months. One appeal then hang them at the courthouse. Let people come and see. Rarely will a child look upon a hanging cadavier and decide on a life of crime. And I'm serious when I say that.

18. Earlsbud

Earlsbud Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 28, 2011
    The problem with leaving these animals in a cage to suffer is they are often paroled and continued their predatory behavior. The cellmate was already serving life, and had nothing to lose. Put all the child rapists in this guys cell as a new cellmate one at a time until they're all dead. I have always said if someone harms a hair on my son's head they will die. There are people in prison that can make that happen for a price, and I wouldn't bat an eye. I hope someone sends Mr. New several magazine subscriptions and a Christmas cake!

19. DAT85

DAT85 BIG OL' BALD HAID ! Supporting Addict

Aug 26, 2011
    Instead of .223 rifles,I propose we use .177 air rifles with a "shift"change on the riflemen when they get tired of plinking on the dirty bastid! :mad2:

DAT85

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted