1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1911 Pistol Smith
9,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking to help a client procure a DW Valor GOVT 45 in SS or a DW Heritage also GOVT .45 Client is not opposed to a 9mm Valor as long as Govt and SS... I have a few leads locally, but thought this might help someone out looking to make room, or looking to fund their next project.. No Duty Treats please. Blued may be acceptable...

Found a few on GB and a Heritage Local to me, but would like to give all the fine folks of this forum first shot..

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,071 Posts
I am looking to help a client procure a DW Valor GOVT 45 in SS or a DW Heritage also GOVT .45 Client is not opposed to a 9mm Valor as long as Govt and SS... I have a few leads locally, but thought this might help someone out looking to make room, or looking to fund their next project.. No Duty Treats please. Blued may be acceptable...

Found a few on GB and a Heritage Local to me, but would like to give all the fine folks of this forum first shot..
Hey Steve...
I’m with ya.
Waiting on one myself!:p

Reactions: Integrity Arms

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
IMG_2820.JPG
Seems I have what you're looking for. It's low round count and impressively tight. I fully understand if you're looking for a project gun that already needs a refinish.

I'm low post count, new to the forum, but have no qualms sharing credentials, facetime with the gun, etc. I do gun online gun sales regularly and can show positive feedack on another board.

Please PM if you're interested and I'll share my phone number.

Attachments

·
1911 Pistol Smith
9,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
View attachment 428025 Seems I have what you're looking for. It's low round count and impressively tight. I fully understand if you're looking for a project gun that already needs a refinish.

I'm low post count, new to the forum, but have no qualms sharing credentials, facetime with the gun, etc. I do gun online gun sales regularly and can show positive feedack on another board.

Please PM if you're interested and I'll share my phone number.
PM sent

·
Registered
1,984 Posts

Sent you a text

1 - 8 of 8 Posts