ISO used unwanted BTGS...

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Integrity Arms, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    I am looking for a few BTGS with Memory pads that are unwanted, or junk, don't have to work, just need the memory pad intact. Will pay for part and shipping if anyone has a few of these laying around.. I want these to practice some machining on and also to use to build a fixture around for the machining of the memory pads.. And if any of you smiths out there have an extra BTGS fixt.. that doesn't get used anymore that you made, or have a design you'd be willing to share with me I would appreciate it. Thanks.

2. Karl Beining

Karl Beining Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 8, 2015
    Probably have a half dozen or more in the bin Steve-o

Steve Owens likes this.

3. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    Let me know I'll send you some funds. All I have here is some tactical cut. Need to practice for an upcoming project.

4. Karl Beining

Oct 8, 2015
    Ill dig around later and send you a pic . . .unless you need them mailed today?

5. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    Don't need sent out today, but next week sometime would be great. I'll remind ya lol. ;) Thank you Sir.

Karl Beining likes this.
  6. BennyAdeline

BennyAdeline Official Hi-Point Brand Representative

Nov 26, 2018
    Steve: I wonder if any if the manufacturers have a pile of blemished BTGS they could sell for cheap if asked? Since you might refinish the blemish wouldn’t matter

Just a thought

7. Karl Beining

Oct 8, 2015
  8. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    BennyAdeline likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted