1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the need.....the need for funding other projects and ideas. So I am sort of going on a little selling spree which is good for y'all.....
This is a gorgeous near new S&W 1911 SC. These are Commander sized, have a V-Bob mag housing, all of the proper checkering, great sights and a beautiful 2 tone look. The frames are the light yet very sturdy proprietary Scandium that Smith and Wesson uses on some of their best guns. Thus it is lighter than some Commander type guns. This is in factory box, all included paperwork, 2 magazines. These are excellent 1911's and very well made and not always available. They are far from the Tisas/Girsan/RIA type guns with all of the tack ons, being much more along the lines of a high end Colt or DW. $1000.00 plus ship FFL/FFL. No trades, sorry.

Brown Luggage and bags Rectangle Bag Electric blue
Netbook Blue Hood Laptop Computer
Bicycle part Electric blue Audio equipment Auto part Personal protective equipment
Revolver Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel

·
Registered
765 Posts
Ooh, that's purdy...:love:

·
Registered
9,505 Posts
great toy and stellar member

buy with confidence

glws

Reactions: UBOATDOC

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Beautiful gun brother GLWS

Reactions: UBOATDOC

·
THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ladies and Gentlemen......Colleagues ALL!!!! This is a great deal on a gorgeous gun as I have dropped the price to ONE BIG BUCK!!! or 1000.00 little ones!!!!!!!!!! TTT

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcon, Shadow Hawk, G21 and 19X
9,396 Posts
I’ve always thought these were good looking pistols. Never held or shot one but haven’t ever heard anything bad. Great addict to deal with as well. GLWS

·
1911 Pistol Smith
11,451 Posts
These guns shoot very very well. At one time you'd be hard pressed to find one of these for under $1500 this is a helluva deal. S&W doesn't get the credit they deserve out of their PC 1911s seriously these guns shoot, lightweight, compact, easy on the eyes and the hands. More of a round butt than a bobtail.

·
Registered
765 Posts
"You're killing me, Smalls!"

I'll take it - PM inbound!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts