1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cranky old curmudgeon
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Technology Black Grey Plastic Metal

What you see here is a proto-type IWB speedloader pouch, next to a kydex IWB holster.
Not a big fan of kydex. I guess I'm just a traditionalist. I like leather.
What am I getting at here?
I might could be looking for a leather IWB revolver holster that has two, yes, two speedloader pouches integral to the holster.
Somewhere in the collective wisdom of this group, there is the knowledge of whom to contact with this sort of idea.
Thanks in advance for your time and attention.

·
Cranky old curmudgeon
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In my younger days, we were trained to thumb the cylinder release while using the middle and ring finger of the left hand to push the cylinder out while the left thumb pushed the extractor down. At the same time, the right hand was removing the speedloader from the pouch, the left hand turned the gun barrel down, insert speedloader, discard( I like safariland comp 2 for this). Close cylinder with the left thumb while re-gripping the gun with the right.
It sounds more complicated than it is. Once observed, it makes a great deal of sense.

·
Cranky old curmudgeon
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.