1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I mean, we all know there aren't that many people in NE Ohio, much less 1911 enthusiasts!

:biggrin1:

:rofl:

·
Anger Management Graduate
394 Posts
Please dont refer to them as "enthusiasts."

claire

·
Eddie Van Halen
6,927 Posts
It's called schizophrenia, not multiple user names

·
Pulling my hair.
27,952 Posts
Yea this place is growing like weeds in a garden. Thanks to all who started this site. That includes you.

Congrats to the Hokies. A very good game to watch.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Being local, I never realized that there were even that many people who lived in this area............

I vote 10 apiece!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Yea this place is growing like weeds in a garden. Thanks to all who started this site. That includes you.

Congrats to the Hokies. A very good game to watch.
I have season tix in Blacksburg and was supposed to be there. My damn boss switched his vacation this week and I had to work all weekend since he was gone. *******. :Cry:

·
Pulling my hair.
27,952 Posts
Watched it on the DVR when I got home. Trust me, was glued to the Gamecast on my iPhone at work.
That's cool. Was wondering if you were watching it. I thought Miami had it won. I love college football unless it's the Ky kittens. LOL God we're bad!!!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
That's cool. Was wondering if you were watching it. I thought Miami had it won. I love college football unless it's the Ky kittens. LOL God we're bad!!!
Yep, was watching the Gamecast, and when I was busy...my phone sends me score updates every score......and there were a LOT in the 2nd half. :rofl2:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts