1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
Follow me on Instagram for upcoming for sale items, keyword TexasPatriotArms
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you're an Addict, here's one you can overdose on.

Folks, it's hard to say whether Jeremy Reid is a competitor who is also a pistolsmith or a pistolsmith who is also a competitor. I think he's maybe equally passionate about both. What is for sure is that at a young age he has achieved notoriety for the "body work" on his pistols, which I think shows particularly well on stainless. Bevels everywhere. Even the bevels have bevels! If you look carefully, even a part as seemingly unworthy of a bevel as is the plunger tube - gets one! But the inside of a Reid pistol is not overlooked either. It reflects its builder's competitive pedigree; it is reliable, smooth, accurate and a joy to shoot, especially in 9mm.

This is a specimen that I acquired about a year ago, and yes, intended to keep for myself but have decided to sell to keep funding builds. I'm an addict, I can't help it. I can always try to get in line for another one.

My asking price is about a grand less than I paid for it including the Springfield Armory base gun, with 50-100 flawless and very enjoyable rounds through it - and no wait.

Asking $8900 shipped, any form of payment ok, no trades though (unless you got a Burton!)

MORE PICS: https://photos.app.goo.gl/kys2iuvo7LLvLn5Q9

·
Registered
385 Posts
Dayum....I literally just got done looking at his Instagram before I came here...trade for a beat to hell Springfield custom carry!? Think I even have the case for it lying around somewhere..

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Very Nice indeed!

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,663 Posts
I'm a 9mm guy, I'm a stainless 1911 guy but I'm not a $8,900 guy but I wish I was. That's freaking amazing

1 - 20 of 23 Posts