1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
middle aged white guy
5,654 Posts
I'm trying to figure out which candidate would be more completely unpalatable to the American people. Honestly, I think it's a neck-and-neck draw.

·
The Tinker
3,344 Posts
The Dems have a plan that will likely be one of two scenarios:

At the convention (or before) Bernie will bow out, leaving Joe as the candidate. Then...magically, they will declare him too unsteady/reliable to be a candidate for president and replace him with Hilary.

Or worst case... Joe wins the nomination and Hilary is chosen to be his running mate. And they win the election. Then, about a month or two after taking office Joe will step aside/down due to 'medical issues' and Hilary will become president.

They have it all worked out...

·
CEO of DILLIGAF industries
8,484 Posts
They're both idiots . Dems will force out Sanders , get behind Biden . They're platform is nothing but hatred for Trump , and it works for them and sheeple . They do it well , lie , spread hate and panic , and stick together no matter what . We're in for a dog fight .

·
Student of the Columbian Exchange
7,861 Posts
It escapes me how the Democratic people can look at Mr. Biden and think he is qualified and/or capable of being the Leader of the Free World. There is one theory currently being floated out there that he is a stalking horse. As these performances increases I'm beginning to lean in that direction. It will be interesting to see who the Democrats put in the VP slot.

·
Registered
33 Posts
This sh*t for brains assclown can have EVERY SINGLE ONE of my AR-14's but if you come after both of my AR-15's I will be looking at you over the front post of one if them with my finger on the trigger. I can knock you or anyone else down from 600m easily with my A2. Got it Joe?

This guy belongs in a home for the criminally insane. What kind of a moron could think that this guy is even remotely capable of holding the highest office in this country? He is not mentally competent enough to run a hot dog stand outside the WH.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Too many of our elected officials have forgotten the role they are "supposed" to play in government. The citizen states you are working for me dude (I believe). Biden's response, I'm not working for you, don't be a horse's ass.

That should speak volumes to any reasonably intelligent voter.

·
I gotta have more cowbell
3,480 Posts
1 - 20 of 79 Posts