1911 Firearm Addicts banner

Just a Teaser

Guncrafter 
2K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  Kip 
#1 ·
#14 ·
Well you've got me excited. I love GI and the cool stuff they have done with their 1911s. I don't own a 50 GI, but if I had a lotta cash laying around I wouldn't hesitate to get into that caliber. I currently carry a GI NN CCO .45 every single day and absolutely love the little pistol. I've got another GI on order; an M2 .45 with some custom touches that I'm real excited about taking delivery of! Come to think of it, it should be done any day now!!

Can't wait to see what's new at the end of the year (damn it's ALREADY almost the end of this year!).

Reactions: Kip
#15 ·
Based on the article I'd say they made a 50gi that pretty much fit within the regular dimensions of a standard 1911. Otherwise what would be the point of the following paragraph? or am I way off base? either way, its cool and all; but I don't need one.

"At that point Alex may have seen me starting to shift in my seat and squirm a bit, so he handed me another 1911. Like the others it was beautifully made, with a very workmanlike finish and look, a serious gun for serious work. I ran the slide and my spidey-sense went to alert. What was that difference I was feeling, I wondered? It felt slightly “chunky” for a lack of a better description. Something was different in how the slide felt when I ran it but I couldn’t put my finger on it. I looked at Alex, raising my right eyebrow, like Mr. Spock used to do. Saying both “What?” and “Hmmmm” at the same time."

#18 ·
Based on the article I'd say they made a 50gi that pretty much fit within the regular dimensions of a standard 1911.
The mags are beefier, but the rest of the gun is pretty much a standard 1911 already

Reactions: 38 and rod442
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.