1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've looked at them online a lot, only thing that bothered me was the external extractor. Never saw one in a store till today, played around wiht it a little and brought it home. Wanted a light rail 1911 badly so this is perfect. I actually like the SIG slide as well

Trigger feels good, fit/finish is great, I like the solid trigger. I'll get out once I get a minor medical issue fixed and shoot the hell out of it. So I need to get a light, I'm thinking a TLR1, but question is can i get a holster to fit the gun with a light on it?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've never liked IWB, I wish I could find a SERPA for it but no luck thus far. I'll get some pix. Forgot webforum rules for a second. :)

·
Premium Member
4,303 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I see they have one without the strap, does that rig rotate? Where the belt goes through looks sort of like it would

·
Registered
821 Posts
The mount is adjustable for cant - I have mine set up to have some cant in it, rather than a straight drop.

There are belt loops on the back side, the normal holster has just fixed loops that you thread the belt through, the one above is set up for quick on/off without having to take off the belt.

·
Sharpening Ockham's Razor
1,990 Posts
Looks good! I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts when you get a chance to shoot it.

As far as weapon-mounted lights go, the Streamlight TLR-1s (the strobing one) is a good option. I use them on several of my guns for work. A lot of bang for the buck.

Andy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts