1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,720 Posts
In the last several days I have received these beauties from @Gripwright. To quote @TheCollector Bob is a Master Artistisan

View attachment 834775

Ironwood Burl
View attachment 834770

Amboyna Burl
View attachment 834771

Ironwood Burl
View attachment 834773

American Black Walnut
View attachment 834774
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You definitely scored Big Time!!
I guess Bob pacifies me with his artistic carvings....... and slides all the #1 Ironwoodies your direction.
Well done...... ~~~~~ He winks his eye and sends a PM to try and pull those loose from his grip~~~~ (pun intended)

·
Premium Member
6,720 Posts
In the last several days I have received these beauties from @Gripwright. To quote @TheCollector Bob is a Master Artistisan

View attachment 834775

Ironwood Burl
View attachment 834770

Amboyna Burl
View attachment 834771

Ironwood Burl
View attachment 834773

American Black Walnut
View attachment 834774

Not to imply these as "Meager" ..... they definitely have merit. Its just hard to follow your post.
These came with the Fire Breathing HellCats yesterday. I just didn't want to flood the forum.... such as you have just done. ..................................................... KIDDING!!! :ROFLMAO:

I put them on The JEMKYRIE ...... I have to admit it looks a little better than with the $5 grips I got from @Karl Beining a couple weeks ago. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ingredient Cuisine Artifact Food Dish

Wood Trigger Revolver Air gun Tableware

Brown Revolver Wood Trigger Air gun

·
Premium Member
6,720 Posts
Reactions: cherokee2u and Dub

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcon, Shadow Hawk, G21 and 19X
7,595 Posts
Wow those are gorgeous Mike! You weren’t lying about have a herd come in.

·
Registered
839 Posts
They are all stunning, but I am partial to the first pait of ironwood burl. Wow! Congrats.

·
Registered
604 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts