1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
6,001 Posts
Not to rub it in, but mine arrived on Monday and just slapped it on my SBR lower. Hopefully you can find yours.
I got my from Tyler at @Cajun Concealed so you may want to check with him to see if he can get one for you as well.

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
6,001 Posts
Reactions: hpguru

·
Registered
114 Posts
They run extremely smooth with the full size QDC and an H3 buffer. The KAC H2 buffer works too. You would normally get that with a purchased upper. You may want to ask the seller to include it.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They run extremely smooth with the full size QDC and an H3 buffer. The KAC H2 buffer works too. You would normally get that with a purchased upper. You may want to ask the seller to include it.
I already have a buffer so I’m good there. I am excited to try the MAMS. It will end up with a KAC A2 style to accommodate my KAC m4qd suppressor. Or maybe I should buy the newer style suppressor?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have both. The QDC attachment method is really nice. NT4 is aged but a great suppressor. It is heavy and moves back and forth on the mount. I like both. Waiting possibly over a year if you already have the NT4 would be a waste. You can beat the crap out of the NT4 and they keep on going. Not that the QDC wouldn’t. That brake is going to be extremely loud without a can.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts