1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have one of these little stainless pistols?
I'm really intrigued by them, and have always heard the SS guns were the gems of the Kahr line....

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
I carried one daily for about 6 months. Good gun, mine was realiable and easy to carry. I switched to a small 9mm 1911 for the thinness and trigger.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have had one for the past 5 years. It is an excellent little gun. I like it better than its big brother K9.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I'm considering a MK9 for carry (still have leftover holsters from previous PM9 ownership), and also tossing around a K9 for my wife's nightstand gun.

·
it's mmm, mmm good...
7,140 Posts
TSiWRX has one i think...i think i might shoot the tip of my thumb off using the thumbs forward grip

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The MK/PM is definitely a two/two and a half finger grip at best... but with 9mm it's surprisingly very controllable and shootable.
I had a PM9 that I never should have gotten rid of.... it was the kind of gun that I could carry anywhere, no matter what (pocket, IWB, ankle). I have carried an all steel J-frame and SP101 and it didn't deter me, so I think the MK might be a great addition...

As for the K9... my wife has a S&W 315 Nightguard today. The trigger is good for a K frame, but it's still a big frame for small hands. THe Kahr trigger will be smoother, and a smaller grip, so I'm kicking it around..

BudsPoliceSupply has great prices on Kahrs when they're in stock, so I'll probably wait on that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts