[Keeping, Please Delete] BNIB Grand Power Stribog SP9A3

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by tbRich, Sep 25, 2020.

1. tbRich

tbRich Member Supporting Addict

Nov 8, 2017
    BNIB Grand Power Stribog SP9A3 Roller Delayed PCC 9mm.
    (3) 30 Round Mags
    -HBI Extended Bolt Release (Brand new in bag)
    -HBI Ambi Charging Handle (Brand new in bag)
    -M*Carbo Trigger Spring Kit (Brand new in shipping package)

Asking: $1400 Shipped to FFL. PayPal F&F.
    Must be legally able to own a firearm.
    Located in South Alabama if FTF is desired.

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/pFzUbye

IMG_2801.jpg
    IMG_2799.jpg
    IMG_2798.jpg
    IMG_2797.jpg
    IMG_2794.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRD likes this.
  2. x95mk220

x95mk220 #1. I am powerless against a well built 1911.

Jun 17, 2018
    You have good taste; I have almost the exact PCC. though it seems the KES brace is the second gen giving even a more compact package; I installed the MCARBO, Extended bolt lock/release, Ambi charging handles, KES/GEARHEADWORKS Tail hook, The HS510GS Holosun with green reticle and a Magpul AFG and had no issues. Ive been hearing of issues with the SP9A3. Curious why your selling, I wouldn't mind having the new roller delayed system but im going B&T next. GLWS

3. tbRich

tbRich Member Supporting Addict

Nov 8, 2017
    Thanks man!
    I recently also picked up a CZ Scorpion and like that there is more aftermarket support for that platform. So I want to mod it with a shorter tri-lug barrel and get a suppressor. And some other modifications. So the Stribog is going to fund all that. I actually like the Stribog better out the box but I like to upgrade all my guns.
    I also want to try a B&T in the future. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

x95mk220 likes this.
  4. x95mk220

x95mk220 #1. I am powerless against a well built 1911.

Jun 17, 2018
    I definitely feel ya, I too have installed all types of upgrades on my CZ75 Omega Tactical and still not done, I’m building a 10.5” .300blk and just sold a maxim defense brace and was thinking about a folding adapter with a sba3 and I’m still shopping for goodies; got me binary for it so I cannot wait; the upper I got for it will do well but I’m probably gunna swap out barrels and rail and maybe sell the upper but I’m always into something pewpew related and have a nasty knife collecting addiction in which I love taking them apart, buffing and tweeking to make them just a tad more smoother. Lol. Again if I could I’d would pick that SP9A3 up if the funds were in my account.
    image.jpg

5. Greg M.

Greg M. Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 6, 2020
    Man those just look like fun. Wish 9mm ammo was easier to come by and this would be a blast! GLWS to my fellow Alabamian!

x95mk220 likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted