• Haha
Reactions: 2ToeRacing

·
What me worry ?
14,115 Posts
Dear Mrs Karl , are you helping that savage Mr Karl
Spread the remains of my former family members
Willy Nilly ?
I thought we had a understanding as you seem to be a very nice lady , I’ll provide you with a fair warning ,just don’t tell That miscreant husband of yours 🤨
Water Liquid Smile Sky Watercraft

·
KGB Customs LLC
4,788 Posts
Dear Mrs Karl , are you helping that savage Mr Karl
Spread the remains of my former family members
Willy Nilly ?
I thought we had a understanding as you seem to be a very nice lady , I’ll provide you with a fair warning ,just don’t tell That miscreant husband of yours 🤨
View attachment 1019666

Best looking Holster in this batch IMO, 🦈🦈
Textile Rectangle Everyday carry Gadget Material property

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
I look forward to another soon. Is mine the Target box with the dog's a** on it? It ought to be, anyway.

I am happily replacing all of my 1911 holsters with KGB stamped Sparks'. I picked up a black 55BN that will be an everyday holster. I bought the same holster last year but tan with elephant trim(Karl uses one so I had to copy him) and it's very nice. Now I can keep it nice, toss my Don Hume Jit Slide that has seen an honest 18-20 years of use and set aside the Galco that I have been using for a couple months as an in between.

I hope in one of the next batches to replace my SSII and I am curious about the Versa-Max holsters as well, but never tried one. I would love to add a nice shoulder holster someday, especially if it had the KGB stamp on it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts