1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And so far, I really like it. I don't have a lot of experience with IWB holsters, but this one seems and feels very nice. I ordered it just 10 days ago, and it arrived today. Great communication from Steven Kelley, with all the right questions and options.

It'll take some break in as it's very stiff on draw and re-holstering, but that's to be expected. It's super comfortable, and even wearing my North Face Apex jacket, which fits very snug by design, there's virtually no print. I love it!

Pictures later...

:)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
And so far, I really like it. I don't have a lot of experience with IWB holsters, but this one seems and feels very nice. I ordered it just 10 days ago, and it arrived today. Great communication from Steven Kelley, with all the right questions and options.

It'll take some break in as it's very stiff on draw and re-holstering, but that's to be expected. It's super comfortable, and even wearing my North Face Apex jacket, which fits very snug by design, there's virtually no print. I love it!

Pictures later...

Boooooooooo.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Just another FNG from NE Ohio. Those NE Ohio clowns are ridiculous and do nothing but clutter up the board. Jeez.

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
I've got a C-Flex on order.

·
Premium Member
4,303 Posts

Pictures later...

Sounds awesome Ross. Can't wait to see it. It might help to put the gun inside a ziplock bag and then holster the bagged gun overnight. It should help with breaking it in.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, pix below:

The plastic bag trick worked a treat! Thanks for the tips, guys.

(sorry about the crap, indoor direct flash photos - I ought to know better)

:biggrin1:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congrats on the Kelley holster. I have one too and I love it. Arrived in 5 days and mine was a bit of a custom job. I asked Steven to lower the ride height and increase the cant. It's perfect.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts