1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
I had one. My only Kimber. The appearance and the Turnbull finish were exceptional. The fit was rather poor with some sharp edges where the hand meets the gun and a very loose slide to frame fit. It seemed to me to be all about the looks, which were very attractive, especially with those bone grips and the blued barrel, very old school looking. I took a local offer I couldn’t refuse and sold it before shooting so no comment on performance. It was the nicest low cost Turnbull gun I’ve seen.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I have one, it's one of the older models that came from Kimber with Bone grips, near the end of production Kimber started using G10 ivory look grips. It looks good shoots accurate and has always been one of my favorite Kimber's.
I mention the G10 grips because the real Bone grip Classic Carry's were selling at MSRP and up and the price didn't drop when they started using G10 instead of bone for the grips.
Looks great, accurate, it's one of my favorite Kimber's.
Gun Revolver Grey Trigger Gun accessory
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Revolver

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.