SOLD Kimber Micro 9mm

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Karl Beining, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Karl Beining

Karl Beining Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 8, 2015
    I bought this last year with thoughts of putting together a little upgrade package for them, but 1911's have had me too busy to give it the time right now. Not sure what I did with the box, I got it new, has 2 extended mags, they come with one I acquired the second. Don't remember firing it but I may have so very very little use if any.

SPF
    $500 shipped

IMG_0121.JPG IMG_0122.JPG IMG_0123.JPG IMG_0124.JPG IMG_0125.JPG IMG_0126.JPG

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  2. Karl Beining

Oct 8, 2015

3. isialk

isialk Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jan 7, 2017
    Curious about what you thought of this gun. I’ve been sniffing around them for awhile. I’m looking for one for my wife but she’s pretty sensitive to recoil. Trying to find a good compromise between weight and snap. Not asking you to negatively review your own sale just for your thoughts. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karl Beining likes this.
  4. Karl Beining

Oct 8, 2015
    Not a problem, weight in the hand is similar to the Sig 365 I am keeping around, the Kimber is certainly a more attractive gun, and similar method of presentation to the 1911 I carry daily . Trigger is better on the Kimber, but that is comparing apples to oranges. The Sig carries more ammo in a similar footprint, so it got the nod.

5. isialk

isialk Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jan 7, 2017
    Thanks Karl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karl Beining likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted