845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gun Style Pattern Black Grey
Pattern Black Grey Design Carbon
Finger Metal Tool Nail Everyday carry
Toy Revolver Silver Still life photography
Gun Trigger Gun accessory Tan Air gun
Boot Grey Leather Synthetic rubber
I have a kimber solo carry 9mm. Very low round count. Gun was carried some by my father in law. Gun will come in original box with paper work. 2 standard mags and 1 extended mag. Rh in the waistband kydex holster and RH leather OWB belt holster. Very nice pocket pistol.there is some holster ware on rear of gun as shown on 1 of the pics. Selling for 520.00.shipped from me to your ffl. Pm if interested.

1,571 Posts
Just curious, were these really as bad as people said they were? I was still in college when these came out so I’ve never had any experience with them.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I've had an early Solo since they came out. They get a bad rap because people are cheap. Mine will not run on 115 grain ammo (multiple failures per mag).

Kimber has said since the beginning, "Only use 124-grain ammo or higher" and they mean it. Mine runs like a clock on 124 and I dig it because of the familiar manual safety. Very small and light. And snappy.

GLWS!

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've had an early Solo since they came out. They get a bad rap because people are cheap. Mine will not run on 115 grain ammo (multiple failures per mag).

Kimber has said since the beginning, "Only use 124-grain ammo or higher" and they mean it. Mine runs like a clock on 124 and I dig it because of the familiar manual safety. Very small and light. And snappy.

GLWS!
I agree 100 percent, with the correct ammo they run fine,when you use the cheep crap and reloads is when you have trouble.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts