1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
another Korth Skyhawk thread- found one for sale and picked it up...

I would like to replace these rubber grips with some nice (maybe Nill) wood grips that are much smaller fir easier concealment, but am having trouble finding out what grips are compatible with this (fairly rare) revolver.

anyone (maybe someone with this gun) know what style or requirements exist for replacement grips to work (without adjustments) with this gun?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I wonder if nobody knows- or if I just posted at a bad time— I’ll bump in case it’s the latter.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm...guess not. Well the knowledge of this forum can’t cover everything I suppose.

·
Pigtails and butter please...
2,939 Posts
You have discovered the major problem with these things - the total lack of good (any?) aftermarket grip and holster options. Small revolvers are carry guns first and foremost, and it sure seems like that utility was totally lost on both Korth and NHC.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You have discovered the major problem with these things - the total lack of good (any?) aftermarket grip and holster options. Small revolvers are carry guns first and foremost, and it sure seems like that utility was totally lost on both Korth and NHC.
yeah- I think you are right. It’s a great little gun, and I found a good pocket holster, but the only other accessory I’d need is smaller grips. I figured there’d be something out there (I mean, if the rubber grips are Hogue surely they are using some kind of standard size, right?) but nobody seems to know (or respond- when I inquire from manufacturers).

·
Registered
1 Posts
S&W Boot Grips will fit BUT the screw hole is blocked by the mainspring assembly. A custom grip with the screw offset is needed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts