1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
We Are!
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No sooner have I posted about an OWB holster via a separate thread, than this lightly-used IWB holster arrives in the mail haha!

This is a Kramer Thomas Perfectionist holster, designed in-concert by Kramer with gunwriter Duane Thomas. I remember reading of these back in the early ‘90s and actually owned a new one crafted for a S&W N-frame (both now in the hands of a fellow Addict), and recently found this one online at a steep discount.

I know precisely zero about leathercrafting; it does look like perhaps the leather-stamper skipped a beat when applying the “Kramer” logo to the body of the rig haha; regardless, this thing is solid. I’m wearing it as I type - it fits and rides nicely, high and canted forward but not unstably so.

More to come!

E627065E-EF2C-4EB6-9BAA-264AA0529FD1.jpeg
E01E4669-3AF9-4048-946C-1CA8994C1975.jpeg

·
Registered
297 Posts
I always wanted to try one of these Duane Thomas Specials. I typically can’t make a steep rake work with my body type, but because of the high ride height on these, it might just work. I think Mr. Thomas originally designed this for a Browning HP of which he wrote so much about.

·
We Are!
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I always wanted to try one of these Duane Thomas Specials. I typically can’t make a steep rake work with my body type, but because of the high ride height on these, it might just work. I think Mr. Thomas originally designed this for a Browning HP of which he wrote so much about.
Sending you a PM, good sir.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts