1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was just going through a box of "gun stuff" and found some items that someone might be able to put to good use.
1. Andrews Custom Leather MacDaniel II IWB for a Glock 26/27. It needs a belt loop and associated hardware, but I'd bet you could buy them from Sam Andrews pretty inexpensively. GONE
2. DeSantis pocket spare mag holder. I used it for a Glock 9mm mag, but I think most double stack 9mm/.40 mags would fit. GONE
IMG_1564.JPG

3. Stock factory sights from a Gen 4 Glock 19FS. These are the standard white outline/white dot sights, but they are steel rather than plastic. GONE

4. OEM mag release for .45/10mm Glock models.
IMG_1566.JPG

5. Alien Gear shell for a Walther PPS (M1).

6. Just like the label says, a notebook from Pro-Tech Knives. GONE
7. Choke tube. I know nothing about this other than what it says. It came with a shotgun I bought when Gander Mountain was going out of business, and it has never been used. GONE

If you'd like any of these, PM me with your name and mailing address (first come, first served). Once all (or at least most) of the items are spoken for, I'll take them to the P.O. and send them out.

Cheers!

Attachments

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,565 Posts
well done sir, well done ;)

Reactions: 12VMan

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would take the MacDaniel II. It'll be a good project for me.
I'll be glad to see this get a gun in it again. I no longer have a G26 or anything of similar dimensions, but I do have one of these holsters for a G19 that I got from Sam Andrews at a gun show in Florida at least 20 years ago that still gets worn on occasion.

·
Dremel jockey
4,250 Posts
I built several gats for Drayton McDaniel many years ago.
He was a Homicide Detective in a major metro area at the time.
Then got to meet him and tip a few cold ones with him years later.
He is a Steely Eyed Dealer of Death!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Just wanted to say thank you. I'm working out of town but the wife sent me pics of my new holster. Now I just have to convince her that people send me free gun accessories in the mail all of the time!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks, gentlemen. I've been a bit incommunicado lately, but I am gratified to hear that stuff found good homes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts