close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Les Baer Custom Carry

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by SkDmRkLcY, Aug 30, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkDmRkLcY

SkDmRkLcY Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Pulling it down for now until I have more extra cash, forgot about a school bill... Not much I can even trade for that I would be happy with.

I will look at other 1911s and can add some cash possibly.

Offering up my Les Baer Custom Carry, it has No FCS and No Ambi. Comes with the thin Alumagrips as well. Super tight lockup. It will come in its cardboard box with the paperwork and DVD and factory mags, I will also toss in two that work. :)
    [xIMG]http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu98/skdmrklcy/IMGP2739.jpg[/IMG]
    [xIMG]http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu98/skdmrklcy/IMGP2738.jpg[/IMG]
    I have it stuck in my mind I have to handle this thing with kid gloves and preserve the pretty blued finish so I tend to pick up other things I do not care about.

This is only going up here so feel free to PM or E-mail, not looking to sell outright at this point.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2011
  2. Quack

Quack it's mmm, mmm good... Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
    man everyone is doing some trading. i might as well put my KC up now :animlol:

3. SkDmRkLcY

SkDmRkLcY Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Yeah, the only other KC I have seen around had some nasty finish issues on the hammer. :animlol:

4. Hokie

Hokie Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Who would want a piece of crap with a finish that can't hold up, especially on an area like that?

5. wade-19

wade-19 Global Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Aug 17, 2011
    Great looking Baer.

6. SkDmRkLcY

SkDmRkLcY Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    I would if I had the cash :)

7. TexShooter

TexShooter Member

Aug 19, 2011
    Well if you do decide to sell outright let me know! i may be interested. I was looking at a CC for my next 1911

8. SkDmRkLcY

SkDmRkLcY Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    I will let you know if I do. If I sell I will have to really look at what I want to do.

9. Hokie

Hokie Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    I'd take your Baer if I had a little something extra laying around. That thing is sexy. :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.