1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my factory new Les Baer Custom Monolith Heavyweight in 45 ACP from 1911 Heaven. It has the 1.5" accuracy guarantee, light trigger, and night sights. It was custom ordered by me and received in October 2021. It has been sitting in the box since then.

It has never been fired. It has never been removed from the plastic bag in which it came, except to take pictures below for sale. None of the accoutrement have been opened either. It is factory new. If you want any more pictures, let me know. I'll take whatever photos you would like to see.

$2800 (+$40 shipping) - I will accept local (Oakland County, Michigan) sales and shipping to your FFL of choice. Obviously, be aware of your own firearms laws. I'll take PayPal, Zelle, or certified funds. No trades. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you for looking.

Full Details & Pictures Below
  • Les Baer Custom Monolith Heavyweight (.45 ACP)
    • Condition: Factory New
    • Base Specifications: Les Baer Custom Inc.
    • Item Type: Custom Order (via 1911 Heaven - 1911 Heaven, Les Baer Firearms)
      • 1.5 in. Accuracy Guarantee @ 50 Yards
      • LBC Adjustable Night Sights
      • 3.5 lb Trigger Pull Weight
      • No Front Serrations
      • No Slide Markings
      • Tactical Single Safety
    • Additional Items
      • Paperwork
      • Lock
      • 8 rd Les Baer Magazines (QTY: 2)
      • Test Fire Accuracy Verification
      • Original Box
Air gun Wood Material property Gun barrel Gun accessory

Rectangle Beige Wood Flooring Font
Rectangle Font Wood Plant Commemorative plaque
Triangle Wood Shade Tent Rectangle
Hood Bumper Packing materials Automotive exterior Gas

Everyday carry Knife Fashion accessory Starting pistol Blade
Wood Rectangle Everyday carry Fashion accessory Paint brush
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood

·
Premium Member
1911s for GOD and Country
2,316 Posts
It ia awesome how "all out" Baer goes on boxes 🤣. I make sure to keep mine

·
Premium Member
ACW Prodigy, Prime Elite & Hi-Cap, "Cajunized" CZs, & Beretta 92s
75 Posts
I'm genuinely interested in this Baer as a buyer as I'm into hard fit / extra accurate pistols - and a member recently commented there may be a Baer price increase on the near horizon so now might be my time to buy.

However I am curious as to why you say its only been removed from the plastic bag for photographing selling purposes when it appears its also photographed on your profile with different grips on it? Is that a different pistol seen on your profile - they appear the same? Not trying to start anything here, just curious as your bag detail seems to be an unnecessary detail to include into the item description, no? I would have PM'd this to you, but thought your response might be beneficial for all prospective buyers that look a little closer.

Air gun Trigger Material property Gun accessory Shotgun
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Everyday carry Gun accessory

·
Registered
“Let me live the next few minutes well…”
1,108 Posts
MGBD, The pics you posted are of a fixed sight gun. The one in the OP’s ad has adjustables…

·
Premium Member
ACW Prodigy, Prime Elite & Hi-Cap, "Cajunized" CZs, & Beretta 92s
75 Posts
You're right, they are different sights too. Too many photos of similar guns for me in a short period of time - I apologize if I'm wrong. Like I said, it just caught my eye.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I like my Baers, have 3 currently. Really like the Monolith look.

Would you please post a picture with the slide locked back so I can see the barrel.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm genuinely interested in this Baer as a buyer as I'm into hard fit / extra accurate pistols - and a member recently commented there may be a Baer price increase on the near horizon so now might be my time to buy.

However I am curious as to why you say its only been removed from the plastic bag for photographing selling purposes when it appears its also photographed on your profile with different grips on it? Is that a different pistol seen on your profile - they appear the same? Not trying to start anything here, just curious as your bag detail seems to be an unnecessary detail to include into the item description, no? I would have PM'd this to you, but thought your response might be beneficial for all prospective buyers that look a little closer.

View attachment 901047 View attachment 901048
You're right, they are different sights too. Too many photos of similar guns for me in a short period of time - I apologize if I'm wrong. Like I said, it just caught my eye.
No reason to apologize. I'm new around here and obviously don't have a long post history. Best to be skeptical. Someone else also DM'd me to show proof and will do the same here as thoroughly as I can. That was my stupidity for not doing it initially. If you want me to do anything else, just let me know and I will do my best to accommodate.

I have two Monolith Heavyweights at the moment: the one I'm selling and the one in that picture you're showing. The one in that picture is my first one. It has had three set of grips on it: the factory VZ's, Woodcalibers, and HighFigureGrips (currently) on it. You can see this in photo no. 1 below, but I also posted a dedicated pictures of the sets of grips you have in the pictures. I've also taken pictures of each Monolith's respective boxes to verify their specifications.

Why is there a SCAR in the picture? Because I sometimes post of FNForum. Here, you can see the same Monolith Heavyweight (with the HFG grips) in my post there from some months ago (Scar official Photo thread, POST EM UP). You can verify that the wearing of the finish is the same in the FNForum picture as the picture I just posted below.

Finally, I do have a Coonan Classic 357 as shown in the first pic you asked about. I'm also verifying that I still have that by showing it with the rest of the guns.

Hopefully, I've been able to alleviate some of your concerns by showing all of these guns together. But, if I haven't, please let me know if there's some other proof I can provide. Again, it was pretty dumb of me not to post proof pictures initially. I'll update my original post accordingly.

Picture Verifications
  1. All the guns from my posts (both here and FNForum)
  2. The Mono being sold
  3. Showing the box again to prove it's the one in my initial photos
  4. The Mono from the pics you're asking about (not being sold at the moment)
  5. The specs of the not-for-sale Mono to verify it's the gun in the picture
  6. The grips that are shown in the pictures you posted
  7. The Coonan that's pictured in your first pic

Machine gun Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory
Rectangle Automotive exterior Triangle Bumper Wood
Font Material property Wood Natural material Gas
Wood Font Rectangle Metal Auto part

Font Material property Gas Motor vehicle Plant

Sleeve Packing materials Cuisine Dish Tie

Automotive lighting Rectangle Trunk Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

1 - 14 of 14 Posts