1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This started off as a Custom Carry. The previous owner sent this off to JoJo’s for an extensive work over. The stock parts remaining are the slide, frame, and barrel. JoJo’s pretty much touched every part and edge on this one. The finish is NP3 which is incredibly impressive in person. The remaining change that I’ll make is having a rear serrated sight and gold bead front sight installed. I’ve never been a night sight fan unless it’s on one of my carry guns.

Wood Pen Bumper Hood Office supplies

Sewing machine Air gun Trigger Sewing machine feet Wood

Sewing machine Sewing machine feet Wood Home appliance Interior design

Wood Tool Gas Hardwood Musical instrument accessory

Picture frame Hood Wood Automotive design Bumper

Automotive tire Musical instrument Flooring Floor Camera accessory

Surveillance camera Camera lens Cameras & optics Gas Gadget

·
Registered
25 Posts
This started off as a Custom Carry. The previous owner sent this off to JoJo’s for an extensive work over. The stock parts remaining are the slide, frame, and barrel. JoJo’s pretty much touched every part and edge on this one. The finish is NP3 which is incredibly impressive in person. The remaining change that I’ll make is having a rear serrated sight and gold bead front sight installed. I’ve never been a night sight fan unless it’s on one of my carry guns.

View attachment 1022861
View attachment 1022863
View attachment 1022866
View attachment 1022865
View attachment 1022864
View attachment 1022860
View attachment 1022862
Now thats a super classy look’n 1911! Well done, don’t let that one get away.

·
Registered
715 Posts
First the obvious, what a great looking pistol! I’d love to see the finish in person, but also obvious are the design features like slide chamfer, carry cuts and slide top grooves al la Nighthawk Falcon.

What I wonder about is the change in personality for lack of a better word. I always think of a Baer as a rough cut or even a brutal shooter. This one is so refined, it should be renamed Less Baer though it’s obviously more than the starting point.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First the obvious, what a great looking pistol! I’d love to see the finish in person, but also obvious are the design features like slide chamfer, carry cuts and slide top grooves al la Nighthawk Falcon.

What I wonder about is the change in personality for lack of a better word. I always think of a Baer as a rough cut or even a brutal shooter. This one is so refined, it should be renamed Less Baer though it’s obviously more than the starting point.
Agree. I’m a huge Baer fan as I think they are great for the money. This however has very little Baer DNA left. What it does have is the tight, hard fit lockup and tight slide to frame which is my favorite part about Baer. In the hand, this feels Wilson/Nighthawk ish.

·
Premium Member
WC sentinel, NH Thunder ranch, DW Valor , EB KC9,NH Counselor
3,131 Posts

View attachment 1022861
View attachment 1022863
View attachment 1022866
View attachment 1022865
View attachment 1022864
View attachment 1022860
View attachment 1022862
This pistol is hands-down the best looking Les Baer I have ever seen by a mile congratulations what a beauty😍👍👍👍

1 - 20 of 54 Posts